Thursday, December 20, 2012

Danielle Fishel reveals she's engaged and a college graduate

Danielle Fishel reveals she's engaged and a college graduate


	Danielle Fishel attends the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Party at Eden on April 26, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

Steve Granitz/WireImage

Danielle Fishel attends the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Party in April 2011.

Danielle Fishel has plenty of reasons to celebrate.

The “Boy Meets World” star took to her Tumblr page on Wednesday to reveal that not only is she engaged, she’s also “officially a college graduate.”

"I took my last two undergraduate finals today and I am so happy, relieved, and proud," wrote the former teen actress, who is set to make her TV return in the Disney Channel spinoff series, “Girl Meets World.”

After overcoming her fear of being the “old lady in class,” Fishel, 31, went back to school four years ago to obtain her degree.

“I went every day and took copious notes and studied my little old lady heart out,” she explained. “Yes, I was sometimes the oldest person in class, I was whispered about many times, and I did forget how to do a few math equations.  

“But I persevered and sometimes I wasn’t the oldest person in class, some of the whisperers became good friends, and I did so well in math, I even became a t utor. And that is how I met my fiancé. :)

According to Us Weekly, Fishel is engaged to a man named Tim Belusko and has been tweeting about her upcoming nuptials since July.

“I am a very fortunate person and have been lucky to do many exciting things and to fulfill so many of my dreams,” she wrote. “But graduating from college is easily among my proudest achievements in life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment