Monday, December 31, 2012

(Immediate Offer)Front Desk Receptionist

(Immediate Offer)Front Desk Receptionist

We are looking for front desk receptionist to greet visitors, transfer phone calls, send emails and perform data entry functions. Must be punctual, reliable, organized and friendly. Must have excellent communication skills and experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Bilingual English - Spanish desired but not necessary....Email Resume For Consideration

*******************************Below not for Receptionist
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I closed my mortgage business in March 2008 after several successful years in that field. What I was left with was 3 houses in foreclosure, 2 cars that were repossessed and a line of creditors waiting to get a piece of me. On top of that a staggering tax debt, since I tried to keep my doors open instead of just walking away.

I had no where to turn and then God placed an opportunity in front of me that forever changed my family's future. I got a phone call from an old real estate client that told me that he had an opening as an insurance agent. Not knowing the details and looking at my situation I asked if it were possible for me to make $150k my first year. ( This was the only way in my mind I could turn my situation around.) He told me that he would provide the opportunity, training, and the blue prints to do so. The only catch is he said that I would have to follow his system exactly and work my butt off 70 hours a week if I wanted to make $150k in the first 12 months. At that point I was willing to do whatever it took to feed my family and get myself out of the financial mess I was in.

I started and did just that. My first month I worked 7 days a week and was in the field from 9am to 9pm most days. I followed his instructions and matched with my sales ability and work ethic and was able to become the #1 agent in the country my 1st month. This was in April 2008 and I sold 67 applications for $36,000 in new business and grossed over $17,000 in income.(All using their leads system, NOT my friends and family) I didn't do this because I'm extraordinary, but because I followed his system and executed it day in and day out.

At the end of my first year I was the highest averaging agent in the country and was promoted into a management position. I have taught my group the same things I was taught and followed a system that took me to #1 District Manager in 2009. My group brought in just shy of $1.5 Million in new business for the year and got me a promotion to Regional Manager. 2010 we grew from $1.5 Million to over $2.2 Million in 2010 and I we ranked 8th Nationally with other Regional Managers that have been here for decades. 2011 we hit $3.3 Million in new business and are on pace to smash $4,500,000 in new business for 2012.

My personal group grew 50% in 2011 with a year end finish of $3.3 Million in new business. We are currently on pace to break $4.5 Million in 2012 with 40% growth in 2012.


Long story short I grossed $175,000+ in my first full 12 months. In 2009 I grossed over $284,000 and in 2010 I came in just shy of $400,000. 2011 I finished the year at $690,682 and $908,773 for YTD Novemeber 2012 (We also had our biggest month ever of $434,777). So I have grossed $2,395,000 since I started in April 2008! ( We are supposed to be in a Recession)


On top of all that I broke the $3,300,000 in Residuals (Retirement) last month.

Now when I started I committed 100% to this company, our system, and ideal that failure was not an option. If others could do this and make millions of dollars, so could I?

My question to you is, are you next?


I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO DUPLICATE THIS!!!!

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR EGOS, BE READY TO LEARN AND DO IT EXACTLY AS WE TEACH! AND BE READY TO WORK!

  • This is a part-time job.
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment